- Rapidly Eliminates Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Allows Safe Immediate Introduction of Livestock
- Prevents "New Tank Syndrome"
- Establishes and Maintains a Healthy Biofilter
- Prevents Fish Loss
- A Safe, Natural Approach to Water Treatment
FritzZyme® TurboStart® 900 contains the same proven strains of effective, Live Nitrifying Bacteria as FritzZyme 9, but at 15 times the concentration. TurbosStart 900 reduces fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Establishing colonies of nitrifying bacteria the without FritzZyme can take weeks; FritzZyme TurboStart completely cycles aquariums in five days or less, allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock. TurboStart may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification including; after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating, or changing filter media.
|Item Number||Item Name||Container||Treats||Price/ea.||Buy Now|
|369-80511||FritzZyme TurboStart 900 Saltwater - 1oz.||1 oz.||20 gal.||$12.99||Add to Cart|
|369-80614||FritzZyme TurboStart 900 Saltwater - 4oz.||4 oz.||80 gal.||$24.99||Add to Cart|
|369-80617||FritzZyme TurboStart 900 Saltwater - 16oz.||16 oz.||320 gal.||$69.99||Add to Cart|
|369-80618||FritzZyme TurboStart 900 Saltwater - 32oz.||32 oz.||640 gal.||$119.99||Add to Cart|
|369-00918||FritzZyme TurboStart 900 Saltwater - 1 gallon
* Expedited shipping included in price
|1 gallon||2,560 gal.||$299.99||Add to Cart|
Turbo Start must be shipped cold to retain effectiveness. Adding one, or more, of this item to your shopping cart will require expedited shipping of UPS 2nd Day or faster. (note: UPS 2nd Day Air not available if ordering between Thursday-Saturday).
- FritzZyme® Turbo Start 900 Product Info Sheet ( (.pdf, 99.10 kB)
- Turbo Start 900 MSDS (.pdf, 85.03 kB)
- FritzZyme® TurboStart 900 (Saltwater) (.zip, 17.35 MB)