- Rapidly Eliminates Toxic Ammonia and Nitrite
- Allows Safe Immediate Introduction of Livestock
- Prevents "New Tank Syndrome"
- Establishes and Maintains a Healthy Biofilter
- Prevents Fish Loss
- A Safe, Natural Approach to Water Treatment
FritzZyme® 7 contains specific strains of live nitrifying bacteria proven to reduce fish loss due to toxic levels of ammonia and nitrite. Nitrifying bacteria can take weeks to naturally establish colonies in new aquariums while ammonia and nitrite can reach lethal levels in only a few days. FritzZyme 7 provides the proper balance of bacteria proven to rapidly seed biofilters, greatly reducing the natural cycle time allowing for safe, immediate addition of livestock.
Fritz Industries was the first company to pioneer commercial-scale cultivation of nitrifying bacteria, and has remained one of only a few in the world with continuous production for over 30 years. FritzZyme 7 may be added to new tanks or established systems any time the biofilter needs fortification including; after water changes, aggressive cleaning, adding new livestock, medicating, or changing filter media. FritzZyme 7 contains live freshwater-specific species of nitrifying bacteria.
|Item Number||Item Name||Container||Treats||Price/ea.||Buy Now|
|369-80207||FritzZyme 7 Freshwater - 8 oz.||8 oz.||40 gal.||$5.99||Add to Cart|
|369-80209||FritzZyme 7 Freshwater - 16 oz.||16 oz.||80 gal.||$9.99||Add to Cart|
|369-80210||FritzZyme 7 Freshwater - 32 oz.||32 oz.||160 gal.||$15.99||Add to Cart|
|369-80223||FritzZyme 7 Freshwater - 1 gallon||1 gallon||640 gal.||$49.99||Add to Cart|
- FritzZyme® 7 Product Info Sheet (.pdf, 123.20 kB)
- FritzZyme 7 MSDS (.pdf, 83.69 kB)
- FritzZyme® 7 (Freshwater) Product Images (.zip, 6.58 MB)